中国石化新闻网讯 据天然气加工新闻网5月8日报道，德国经济部长罗伯特·哈贝克(Robert Habeck)周一在柏林表示，德国只能满足其30%的绿色氢需求，因此德国正在寻求贸易伙伴来提供剩余的70%。
郝芬 译自 天然气加工新闻网
Germany will have to import 70% of green hydrogen
Germany can only meet 30% of its own needs for green hydrogen, putting Berlin on a quest for trade partners to deliver the remaining 70%, German Economy Minister Robert Habeck said on Monday in Berlin.
Produced using solar and wind power, green hydrogen is a pillar of Berlin's plan to transition away from fossil fuels.
"We need partners," Habeck said, adding that contracts and memorandums of understanding were currently being drawn up to secure green hydrogen imports.
Habeck, whose ministry is responsible for energy and who also serves as deputy chancellor of Germany, said it was important to find as many partners as possible to avoid too much dependency on individual nations.